vSolution App: Get more from your WolfVision systems
WolfVision systems do not require the use of dongles, additional apps or software before they can be used. However there are a number of useful features such as recording content material onto a mobile device from a Cynap, or remote controlling a Visualizer via a smartphone or tablet, that we make available via our vSolution App.
- Receive and record a stream of presentation and lecture content from a Cynap system onto your own mobile device.
- For Android and iOS users in network environments where the mDNS / Bonjour service (device discovery protocols) have been disabled, the app enables users to mirror screen content to Cynap, Cynap Core, or Cynap Pure system via AirPlay or Chromecast. Cynap systems can be added automatically as receivers, and the listed devices are sorted in order of proximity.
- vSolution App can be used as a convenient web conferencing controller when accessing Zoom or WebRTC web conferences. Meetings can be started, joined, and controlled, and either a single Cynap window or all windows can be shared using the app.
- An easy-to-use remote control function enables presenters to connect to a WolfVision Visualizer or Cynap system, and then use the intuitive touchscreen interface to control their content materials wirelessly from their own mobile device.
- Supported OS: Windows 8 and above, macOS 10.15 and above, iOS 11.0 and above, Android 5 and above.
Download vSolution App
vSolution App for Windows